Monday, December 2, 2013

Grateful to be a G-PHI-B

The month of November and week of Thanksgiving has concluded leaving me only to feel full, happy, and loved. A week with my family at home was the best way to spend my break and holiday. And I guess having the boyfriend there was a huge plus. :)

I'm sitting here in disbelief that it's already December and I'm on my second-to-last visit as a traveling CLC. I'm at IH in a week for a semester wrap-up, back home on the 18th, with my boyfriend again 10 days after that, all while celebrating Christmas, my 23rd (what...) birthday, New Years and a 2 year anniversary. Then December is over and I'm moving to (yes, moving to)... wait for it... Columbus, Ohio! Say hello to one of Ohio State's resident CLCs who will be helping recolonize Gamma Phi Beta on campus. I'll be working on the flip-side of consultant things, getting to experience the best of both worlds during my CLC tenure. Man, life is good sometimes.

In other exciting news, come April I'll be exploring the workforce yet again and searching for the start of a career... in Oklahoma City! Yep, that's right. Two moves in 6 months and both for things I love. I'm not quite sure what the career path looks like for me just yet, but I do know that I'm going to relish in the work I have right now. Because really, what could be better than this?

Always grateful to be a G. Phi. B.

- JY