Recruitment season has finally arrived! This is basically my favorite time of year... sorority women come together and put their best foot forward to grow in a positive direction.
My free time quickly faded after returning home from training a couple weeks ago. Since then, I packed up my bags, flew to OKC, spent a week with my beloved boyfriend, and made my way to Stillwater, OK to visit Beta Psi chapter. Needless to say my experience so far has been nothing but exciting and rewarding. I have especially loved getting to know the women here and practicing recruitment with them like I am still a collegian. The songs, smiles, and sweet demeanor of this house has been more than I could have hoped for. I have enjoyed every second of my time here. This will be a visit that will naturally stick with me since it is my first one of the year and I am grateful for the kind Gamma Phi Betas who have helped me feel at home. My short stay comes to an end early Monday morning as I am off to University of South Carolina. My recruitment road has just begun and I hope only great things are in store for me along the way!
With a wink and a smile,
- JY