I have one week left in Columbus and I will make the best of it! I am excited to share my last few days with my newest sisters in Gamma Phi Beta and to recognize how far we have come together. January doesn't feel that long ago and we certainly accomplished A LOT in that time. I know that these sisters are ready to shine on their own and there is no doubt they can succeed as strong women in this world. My term as a consultant has been sprinkled with proud moments, but the installation banquet yesterday is probably one of my proudest. The cooperation and collaboration between all involved for this project has been outstanding and I grin every time I think about it. The Beta Xi chapter is back in full force!
April 25th is officially my last day of employment with Gamma Phi Beta. This position has definitely been fulfilling in many ways... personally, professionally, intellectually, emotionally... and all in one year! I plan to keep my involvement strong moving forward; you can't let go of Gamma Phi Beta once it takes a hold of you. It has influenced me, kept me grounded, pushed me, loved me, provided me with opportunity, and ultimately became a part of me. I cherish the experience I've had as a member thus far, and I know the best is yet to come.
In IIKE,
-JY
